Request Virgin Galactic SpaceShipTwo with White Knight Two

indonesianorbinaut

Reaction score
I would like to see virgin galactic SS2 with its mother ship for orbiter 2010 p1, thank you:please::thankyou:

:hail::probe:

mc_

Reaction score
What about trying it yourself?

Create or find (allmighty :probe: is sending us a message through google :thumbup:) the model, add a spacecraft3 config...

Last edited:

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
How can you develop those skills if you don't try it for yourself? No addon developer was born with the knowledge of how to mesh or code, they spent time learning it.

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Please forgive the necropost but I had an idea regarding this.

This could be developed for OFMP as a multiplayer vessel; 1 pilot for each craft. to make it complete, Virgin Galactics Mojave spaceport would also need to be developed.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
I'd model the spaceport, but only if Virgin got involved, providing detailed images and info.
They are a business after all so I personally won't give them any free publicity or build them a simulator :)

Jarvitä

Reaction score
I'd model the spaceport, but only if Virgin got involved, providing detailed images and info.
They are a business after all so I personally won't give them any free publicity or build them a simulator :)

So are SpaceX, United Launch Alliance, RSC Energia, etc, and we have addons for most of their launchers/spacecraft.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
My point is the availability of free information and images. I'm not saying the we need an official sponsorship from those companies in order to do an addon.
But to create a free addon you need free source images, plans, and information.

Actually, if you look here http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=158994&postcount=9 I've aready made some progress with basic cockpit texturing some time ago...

Last edited: