Not open for further replies.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Other: I believe this should not matter in the forum.

Jarvitä

Reaction score
Other: Religion is a set of archaic beliefs whose only purpose in the modern world is to act as accomplice, along with capitalism and fascism, to enslaving people's minds to passive apathetic mindsets such that revolt against those pillars of power is extremely unlikely. As a wise man once put it, "Religion is the opium of the masses."

EJ316

Reaction score
I chose probe because I'm actually agnostic but there is no such option. So I chose the next best thing.

Ghostrider

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
As a wise man once put it, "Religion is the opium of the masses."

Karl Marx may have been a lot of thinfs, but he sure was no "wise man". :lol:

And if religion is opium, then Marxism sure as hell is meth: it gives you a rush but then leaves you empty, it causes long-term damage and it's dangerous as hell to cook up and when invariably the lab blows up, a lot of innocent neighbours get burned.

By the way, it's "atheism", not "athiesm". If an atheist is someone who has no god, then an athiest is someone who has no dog. Woof woof.

Last edited:

Jarvitä

Reaction score
Also, why make "Christian" and "Catholic" different poll options? Are Catholics somehow less Christian than the Orthodox, Lutheran, etc Christians?And, why only include denominations from Christianity, but not other religions? This is a dumb, biased poll and an irrelevant topic to discuss entirely. Nobody cares about your imaginary friends. And while we're at it, why didn't you include beliefs that don't feature invisible imaginary friends in the sky, like atheism, agnosticism and a scientific view?

Voted for Probe, as an "I raise my head and scoff at this thread" gesture.

EDIT: And what is it with everyone making their polls public?

Status
Not open for further replies.