Question Where can I get DanStephs's add-ons? (his site is down)

jvail01

Reaction score
hey eveyone! I have been a fan of Orbiter and Dan's Addons for sometime now. I recently had to wipe my pc clean and start fresh and was wondering if there was a place that I could get Dan's addons, such as DGIV-2 and orbiter sound, while the site is migrating hosts. I am running Orbiter 2010 P1.

vekenti

Reaction score
Wondering the same thing I want his UCGO mod very badly

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
hey eveyone! I have been a fan of Orbiter and Dan's Addons for sometime now. I recently had to wipe my pc clean and start fresh and was wondering if there was a place that I could get Dan's addons, such as DGIV-2 and orbiter sound, while the site is migrating hosts. I am running Orbiter 2010 P1.

http://www.orbithangar.com/searchauth.php?search=dansteph

I think hes going to migrate a fair bit of that kind of stuff over to OHM for now, but its almost always available there anyways. :tiphat:

If anyone is desperate for any of the DGIV-specific addons that he had hosted on his site up until December 2012, let me know. I have pretty much the entire contents of such sitting on my hard drive.

:hailprobe:

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Perhaps you should leave a message for Dan so he knows how many silent fans he has.