General Question Where is the SH-02 users manual?

Mipada

Reaction score
Where is the SH-02/Shuttle-A Technical Manual?
I'm looking for the keys to operate the Aux Pod (left side-more/less, right side-more/less and both-more/less, rotate forward, rotate backward).
Also, does anyone else notice a lack of retro-grade indicators in surface mode? I was going to do a 180 and slow down with my main thrusters but, there is no retro-grade indicator. I would switch to orbit mode but then when I click retro-grade, the ship rolls 90 degrees - not what I want when I'm trying to land. Once I find the key commands, I can operate the aux pods and won't have to do the 180.

Last edited:

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
It's located in the Doc folder, the file is Shuttle-A.pfd

You can control the direction of the aux pods either with the preset buttons on the panel (fwd / hover / retro) or by manually setting them with the AUX-TILT buttons located in the main panel.

To control the thrust of the aux-pods you can either use the sliders located in the main panel or by Ctrl-Numpad0, Ctrl-Numpad_decimal.

There are no retro-grade indicators in surface mode, since it's used only in orbital operations. What you can do is orient the spacecraft retrograde with the autopilot, while looking at Orbit HUD. Then press the Level Horizon AP ("L" button) to level the vessel and rotation RCS to manually aim for the retrograde direction. Then you can switch to Surface HUD.

Last edited: