Update Antares Spacecraft 3.0 (for Orbiter 2016) - updated version

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
Hi orbinauts! I'm very glad to be here again!

After a very long time, Antares 3.0 is finally ready! It will be released on Orbit Hangar very soon.

This is the addon launch video: "Red Antares" mission.

Enjoy!

[youtube][ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kklnf9-aSpw"]Red Antares mission to Mars and Phobos - An Orbiter Movie - YouTube[/ame][/youtube]

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Great news fausto,and good to know your still around,stay healthy.:thumbup:

Last edited:

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
This made my day! Thanks for the update :)

As a reminder; it's Thuesday today...

I know it’s thuesday! That’s not a coincidence...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

:shrug: I can't log in OH... It seems Xyon is working on it.. The release is not possible until OH is back online..

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I know it’s thuesday! That’s not a coincidence...

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

:shrug: I can't log in OH... It seems Xyon is working on it.. The release is not possible until OH is back online..

You don't seem to exist in the system. Can you follow the registration process to create a linked account?

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
You don't seem to exist in the system. Can you follow the registration process to create a linked account?

My account name inside OH is Famandy. This is the old account where all FOI addons are uploaded.

I'm trying to link the account, however. Is the serial number in the place of these XXXX down here?

member.php?u=xxxx

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Ok, I made it. I linked my OF to OH account

Could Famandy account be merged to fausto account?

Thanks...

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
My account name inside OH is Famandy. This is the old account where all FOI addons are uploaded.

I'm trying to link the account, however. Is the serial number in the place of these XXXX down here?

member.php?u=xxxx

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Ok, I made it. I linked my OF to OH account

Could Famandy account be merged to fausto account?

Thanks...

I'm looking into how this could work. I have some other people in a similar situation. I can reassign the old addons from the one account to your new one? I think that's the easiest way to do it.

fausto

FOI SuperMod
Reaction score
I'm looking into how this could work. I have some other people in a similar situation. I can reassign the old addons from the one account to your new one? I think that's the easiest way to do it.

I can create a new OF account named Famandy and than you can reassign our old addon to the new Famandy account. Can we do it this way?

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

I've created a new account named FOI. You can merge all Famandy addons to FOI account on OH! Thanks a lot!