OHM Armaggedon

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
You can now play the Armageddon film in orbiter.this addon inclueds 5 different scenarios from launch of both shuttles to bombing the asteroid to re-entering back to KSC.credit to authors who made the 3rd party addons needed in this scenario.REQ:Bomb MFDX-71save the earth read the Readme for thurther details.thanks for downloading!happy orbiting fellow pilots!guitarist473

More...

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
He could at least have used Mir for the Russian space station.

EDIT:

Anyway, how are you supposed to fly a mission that doesn't conform to actual physics?

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
With Bruce Willis, who defies the laws of physics and Aerosmith who defies the laws of taste.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
With Bruce Willis, who defies the laws of physics and Aerosmith who defies the laws of taste.

I meant, in Orbiter. :p

Unless we have a Bruce Willis addon...

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
Universal Bruce Willis for Orbiter. Sounds like a winner to me.

talavar

Sedna Pioneere
Reaction score
So, no actual comments about the addon itself..

You could atleast give credit where its due.. atleast he made something remotely interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ross

Reaction score
There is a general hatred of the movie Armageddon amongst the Orbiters, so I would say the response went rather swimmingly :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Universal Bruce willis add-on? yipee kay yay!

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
i didnt hate the movie, but it was a bit too corny for me even. great add-on though

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i didn't hate it when i first saw it... but then, i was like 14 at the time... what did i know of physics and orbital flight?

an advice to take "seriously" - if you "kinda liked it" back then, don't watch it again now...

there's a lot your brain has probably erased to protect you from exploding in a violent i-cant-believe-i-just-watched-this upheaval :rofl:

or you can go for the social experiment and watch it to try and figure out the rate of alcohol intake that allows your mind to substitute known laws of nature for, ehh... Michael Bay

but beware of the star-wars-holliday-special-effect :cheers:

yet, i wonder how this addon pulls some of those stunts off.... does it include a Newton-Disproving Bruce Willis UMMU? :lol:

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I want my Universal Bruce Willis for Orbiter!!! And I want it now!

Wally

Reaction score
Are you kidding me? Armageddon was a great movie, if only for showing scenes from inside the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory. At that time, I haven't seen an actual launch, so launching two "space shuttles" on the big screen was a thrilling experience at the time. Of coruse, now I found the real launches much more interesting.