Question Avatar Origins

diogom

Reaction score
Speaking of which, today is Paul McCartney's birthday. (The mention of them led me to Wikipedia to learn a bit more about them)

RichWall

Sage Brush
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Orange is a good color to keep in mind for the short term goal of space flight. :blush:

Longjap

Reaction score
I'm just in awe. Of my new addiction.

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
it's the character Shinra, an underground doctor in the anime DRRR, and it pretty much betrays my real life job as a medical student and a coffee drinker ;)

Last edited:

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
The LM is a cool spacecraft, and the AMSO one is a beauty. This avatar was made by willy88 iirc.
From the thread title, I thought this was about a prequel of James Cameron's movie :p

Rtyh-12

Reaction score
I just quickly made something remotely cool in GIMP.

Oh, if we're talking about previous avatars anyway... some people may slightly remember my old "DG flying over a hill" one. Well, I made that in Photoshop from a DG and a picture I made in Greece. It looked quite cool. I wanted to make another similar one to use here but I got lazy :)

Edit: Here's my old one. Has a few errors but it's nice nevertheless.

Last edited:

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
From the thread title, I thought this was about a prequel of James Cameron's movie :p

I realised that people might get the wrong idea after I created the thread. Should have called it User Avatar Origins.

Star Voyager

Space Shuttle Refugee
Reaction score
I change mine pretty frequently, but right now it is the logo for the radio station of my now-favorite series "NewsRadio", starring Dave Foley, Phil Hartman and Steve Root (Foley and Root later starred in "From the Earth to the Moon".

SiberianTiger

News Sifter
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
tigerofsiberia.livejournal.com
Simply copying and pasting a tiger face would be boring, so I've found this strange animal among wall paintings in the museum of Russian history at the Red square, photographed and made a userpic out of one. It also reminds me that I've got a home. :lol:

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
My Avatar is a picture of my dog trying to steal his toy back...