Gaming Battlefield 3 free via Origin

jroly

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I didn't like BF3, played COD MW2 a lot but tried BF3 in single player mode and it just tries too hard. Also finished FarCry 3.

I am a bit tired of FPS now.

Still play COD MW2 in survial mode every now and then.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I didn't like BF3, played COD MW2 a lot but tried BF3 in single player mode and it just tries too hard. Also finished FarCry 3.

I am a bit tired of FPS now.

Still play COD MW2 in survial mode every now and then.

You played the *campaign* of BF3?? Who does that? :lol:

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
You played the *campaign* of BF3?? Who does that? :lol:

I did. I actually enjoyed it. Before Black Ops 2, I used to always play the campaign first in FPS games before I even looked at multiplayer. Wanted to make sure I was getting my full money's worth or some BS reason like that I told myself. As soon as I finished BF3 though I traded it off - when I was gaming I just wasn't a big fan of Battlefield's multiplayer experience. Gameplay was ok, but it just wasn't my thing.

blixel

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I played the campaign for Battlefield 2: Bad Company a couple of times actually. I thought it was pretty good. I started the BF3 campaign, but it didn't appeal to me enough to finish it.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
BF3's campaign was alright. It wasn't groundbreaking in any respect, just your standard "Oh :censored: we need to justify charging 60$" affair.

Bad Company OTOH...P.S. Invasion cancelled, Sir.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
I don't even play multiplayer until I at least try to complete the campaign. It's a great way to get used to the controls and gameplay before you jump to multiplayer.

I played it first too. :p
It's just a tiny fraction of a percent of my total playtime. I wouldn't pay very much for the campaign alone. I paid a ton... Probably too much... For multiplayer with Premium.

jroly

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Bad Company was good, I enjoyed that one.

I don't play FPSers online because they are too hard, eg 5 seconds after respawning getting snipered in the head loses my interest quick.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Bad Company was good, I enjoyed that one.

I don't play FPSers online because they are too hard, eg 5 seconds after respawning getting snipered in the head loses my interest quick.

Well, you know how to fix that? Get on my level, scrub. /s

In all seriousness, you're playing the wrong game mode if you're getting dome pieced right after you spawn. Try something with larger maps, where it takes you a bit longer to A) Get into the action, and B) Gives you time to cool down when you die, because you respawn 50 miles away from where you die :p