OHM Boeing 737-900 launch

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: franco

Este es un escenario de boeing 737-900 que despega desde cabo cañaberal asta habana disfruten el vuelo ,se requiere UCGO y universal cars.

DOWNLOAD

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
This is just a scenario with some addons in it. Why?

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
Plus it is in Spanish.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Plus it is in Spanish.

So? This is an international community.

Still, I'd at least run a translation through Google Translate, if I didn't know the popular language being used in a community, for what it's worth. Better than nothing.

Still, if anyone wants to upload a scenario with addons in it... can't they do it on the forums? This would be a much better option overall.

Scruce

Ad astra per aspera
Reaction score
So? This is an international community.

Still, I'd at least run a translation through Google Translate, if I didn't know the popular language being used in a community, for what it's worth. Better than nothing.

Yes, but Spanish is for the International Language section of the forum.

franco

Reaction score
Les pido que usen el traductor de google yo tampoco entiendo lo de ustedes gracias por las descargas :salute:

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Les pido que usen el traductor de google yo tampoco entiendo lo de ustedes gracias por las descargas :salute:

Google translate:
I ask you to use the google translator I do not understand about you thanks for downloads

My guess is that he can't speak English and he wants us to translate our questions/suggestions/tips

Jamesep3

Reaction score
I study spanish and even though I have very basic knolage of it I know to stay away from google translate it is an unreliable mistake making machine:facepalm:. My teacher can easily tell if we used google translator because of the mistakes and so we fail if we use it. Do not critise the fact he did not trasnlate the spanish i'll have a read and try and translate it my self.

my translation:" this is a secnario for the boeing 737-900" can't translate next bit but I think it says somthing about travling between Cape canaveral and habana or the other way round. The last bit I proberly don't need to translate but anyway " it requires UCGO and Universal cars"

Last edited:

Rayden

Reaction score
He says he does not understand english people (us), please use the Google Translator and thanks for the downloads.
The addon says: This is a scenario with boeing 737-900 that launches from cape canaveral to habana spaceport. Enjoy the flight. Required UCGO and Universal Cars.

Problem solved.
PD: I'm from Spain

Viper1

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Exact Translation.
"This is a scenario of a Boeing 737-900 taking off from Habana to Cape Canaveral enjoy the flight, UCGO and universal cars required."