OHM CEV-Orion Correct assembly

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Assembly CEV-Orion for correct work addon! CEV-Orion is already tested in waters of Atlantic! In this assembly it is necessary the Returning to the Moon " will set off on the Moon in the project "!

More...

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by ironrain
Pros: look good
Cons: controls?
Review:
thanks for this add-on! it looks great. the only thing is.. what are the controls?? :p I already saw that there is a site with the controls but I can't acces it...

bruhaha

Reaction score
Oh wow. This is fantastic. Do you think you might be making a demo or a playback tutorial for this someday?

Last edited:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Well 4throck said that you need to download this file to get his constellation addon to work,so it was downloadable a few weeks ago ,just recently I had to come back to OH to re download these,and that's when I ran into these problems,could some other members please check,and see if there having problems too.please.

4throck

Enthusiast !
Reaction score
Website
orbiterspaceport.blogspot.com
It downloads fine. It's perfectly reasonable that OH may experience traffic or performance issues from time to time. Just try again latter and don't do multiple downloads at the same time from the server.

simcosmos

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
simcosmos.planetaclix.pt
Hello all

Please allow me two quick questions and one comment.

Q1) Anyone knows how to contact Alcione? (Alcione, if by chance you are reading this, we really need to talk, could you please try to contact?)

As a side note I remind orbinauts about the importance of including simple contact info within the addons! It is kind of... an essential thing to do, for several reasons.

Q2) Except 4throck (olá), if someone else is using the 'correct assembly' addon as an external / core requirement for his / her own addon or has modified and/or publicly (re)redistributed files which are within 'correct assembly' addon, it may be of our mutual best interest if you could also please have the courtesy of contacting me.

Thanks!

------------------------------------------
Context for the above questions
------------------------------------------

As far as I'm aware, the intention of 'correct assembly' was to fix integration issues between early alpha development addon versions as well to provide an inter-relation between several addons related with ESAS Report / Constellation program simulation. Despite that, the 'correct assembly' way of achieving such goal may may not be quite... let's say optimal because although it may 'correct' issues it also introduces a number of new ones that may not be immediately perceptible, issues related with original addons files and version management caused by - but not limited to - the overwriting of such files (as well it causes a few other constraints and issues that will not be mentioned here).

Speaking only from my side (as author of NASA_AresI_SC_20070107dev.zip – [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2770"]NASA AresI SC - 20070107dev[/ame], holy time, batman, 8 years have passed!), I'm currently trying hard to return to a period of active development for Orbiter and to finally (!!!) prepare a new release of Constellation related stuff that may solve such integration 'difficulties' - at my source - in what I believe could be a much more satisfactory and non-version-conflicting method for everyone...

Meanwhile, for what should probably be obvious reasons to the most attentive orbinaut, if someone - including Alcione - is able to provide answers to any of the above two questions please do me a kind favor and send a private message on my way.

Thanks again, António Maia