OHM Chapman Modules v.4

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: asbjos

Now for Orbiter 2016! For version compatible with Orbiter 2010, see version 3 of this add on.

This add-on adds proper C++ modules for the Chapman Probes by Piper. Most of the preferences are kept, but some are slightly changed. Some extra features are also added.

The add-on requires the Chapman Probe add-on by "Piper" and OrbiterSound 4.0 by DanSteph.

For full description and documentation, see the ChapmanModules.pdf located in the Doc\Addons\ folder.

This add-on also includes a laser texture by BrianJ from his ART add-on (distributed with his kind permission).

Thank you to "Piper" for his great work on the original Chapman Probes!

I hope you enjoy this add-on.

Changes since v.3:

• Added more touchdown points
  • Removed ambient sound in cockpit view
Made by "asbjos" / Asbjørn.

DOWNLOAD

Interceptor

Reaction score
HI asbjos do we need this addon Ryan Walean's "Realistic Atlas V"
for your Chapman probes? to work,because it' seems to be unavailable.Thanks

asbjos

tuanibrO
Addon Developer
Reaction score
HI asbjos do we need this addon Ryan Walean's "Realistic Atlas V"
for your Chapman probes? to work,because it' seems to be unavailable.Thanks

Well, I haven't included any scenarios with the Atlas V launcher, so there isn't any need for that add on, unless you want to make a scenario yourself to launch with an Atlas V.
There are however some Neptune-1 scenarios and config files, and those scenarios of course require the Neptune-1 add on for meshes and textures. But those scenarios also require the Multistage2.dll, which I haven't tested to see if they work on Orbiter 2016. If they don't work, we'll just have to wait for Vinka or somebody else to update it.
I guess I could add some Atlas V scenarios in the next release, but there is no schedule for that.

For now you are limited to launch with the XR2 with the included scenarios.

Last edited:

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Multistage2 doesn't work with Orbiter 2016 AFAIK (it didn't with the beta, at least). There's a beta compatible Multistage2015 that works quite well still floating around on Orbiter-Forum, so I'd check that out.

You could also try adding this attachment point to probes and launching it on BrianJ's Falcon 9/Heavy.

Code:
P 0 0 -1.22  0 0 -1  0 1 0  F9

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Fred18 has a multistage2015 for Orbiter 2016 in the works. That should replace multistage2.

fred18

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score