Internet Conspiracy nutjob with no grasp of science

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
That was just plain painful to watch. That guy is a moron.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Just watched the false moon landing and the sun and moon are the same size.

I really cannot believe that someone could be that ignorant, he has to be doing this for a few laughs...

TSPenguin

The Seeker
Reaction score
If he is serious, why doesn't he live without the achievements of science only by the rule of the bible?

Scarecrow

Reaction score
Just when I thought I'd seen it all, this guy appears.

"If this theory were correct, and you see the way it's being portrayed for you, you have a flat plane, a flat grid, and there's a planet, a globe on this flat grid and we're meant to believe that this flat grid curves... that's completely ridiculous! ... It would also mean of course that the people at the north side of the earth would be affected by gravity, but the people on the south side would be squashed by what the earth is resting on!":rofl:

It's very funny if you assume that he's in on the joke. Unfortunately, I have a suspicion that he's not.

http://xkcd.com/258/ <------- The last panel applies to me.

By the way, something that's made me suspicious about the "LHC will destroy the world" people is that they don't seem very committed to preventing this disaster. Surely saving the world is a cause greater than themselves, so if they really really believe this, the logical thing to do would be to destroy the LHC, with a kamikaze attack if necessary. It's kind of funny that nbody's taken a shot at it yet.

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
By the way, something that's made me suspicious about the "LHC will destroy the world" people is that they don't seem very committed to preventing this disaster. Surely saving the world is a cause greater than themselves, so if they really really believe this, the logical thing to do would be to destroy the LHC, with a kamikaze attack if necessary. It's kind of funny that nbody's taken a shot at it yet.

Like in Contact? :p

Messierhunter

Reaction score
As far as the apollo thing, yes, I can believe people are that ignorant. These are the same idiots who claim my youtube videos are fake because there is no space station (it's a hoax) and personal telescopes can't see the rings of saturn. The general public has a horrible understanding of space, astronomy isn't taught in any depth at the primary school level where I come from (and I grew up right next door to Kennedy space center). When I was in college I did all my speeches in speech class on various astronomy/spaceflight topics. Not a single classmate could name all three astronauts from Apollo 11, and at least one had no idea what "Hubble" was.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Funny how none of the conspiracy theorists can't even agreee on how NASA "faked" it... Then of course there are the other nutjobs that claim aliens have a base on the moon....

This guy though.... oh wow, he hasn't even a basic grasp of Physics.

EJ316

Reaction score
Man this guy makes me mad. One of his other videos is about how JFK was killed by aliens....FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU-

I can't stand people like this, I hope their ignorance dies along with them.

jgrillo2002

Conservative Pioneer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
can we please for the love of god LOCK this topic. this crap is turning our brains into SLOP with this garbage

HiPotOk1978

ReFuel L.L.C CEO
Addon Developer
Reaction score

Something about these people, cause I was married to one of them... They will not take any actions to preserve the world, cause the real goal is to live at the side of god... this world is doomed to be destroyed by god, so they don't wanna get in his way

Status
Not open for further replies.