Converting .msh

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I have built my msh, and like an idiot lost the anim8or file that I made it with.:chair:

However, I can open the mesh with meshwizard and convert it to .3ds that Anima8or understands. The problem is that when I re-convert it from Anim8or's .3ds to msh, (threw 3ds2msh_050630) then when loaded into orbiter, its tailside up and smaller. When trying to use my previous animations orbiter crashes.

Of course I could just rotate the mesh in MeshWizard and mod my code a bit, but is there any possible conversion without the data loss? (meaning it doesnot rotate and rescale)

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Using MeshWizard you can convert straight into a Anim8or file.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Using MeshWizard you can convert straight into a Anim8or file.

so that is the reason for the rotation and resize? was MeshWizards export to .3ds?

Edit,
Sorry no, It didnt work... Still tail up...
EDIT EDIT;
I did check the animations, and they are working without orbiter crashing, its just that the mesh is rotated, so the animations look weird...

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
I rotated it with mesh wizard and becides the texture loss, it still works relitivly ok...
except... :lol:

shark.jpg

Shark.... :rofl:

gattispilot

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I use this converter from Anim8or to mesh. [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2698"]Anim8or 0.95b .msh export script 070514[/ame]