Coolest Avatar

Scrooge McDuck

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbitermap.no-ip.org
David "Blow-up" Hemmings as Moffet from the Airwolf pilot?

Haaa, 100% correct!
Ghostrider, you win the prize (free download of Orbiter 2006), get it here.

But in Blow Up he was much younger compared to Charles Henry Moffet in Airwolf. To bad he died a few years ago (but it did happen on the set...). Anyhow, of all characters in Airwolf, I think he played his role the best, besides Ernest Borgnine (Santini).

regards,
mcduck

V8Li

Reaction score
Mine :)
Do I get Orbitersim for free too?

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Haaa, 100% correct!
Ghostrider, you win the prize (free download of Orbiter 2006), get it here.

But in Blow Up he was much younger compared to Charles Henry Moffet in Airwolf. To bad he died a few years ago (but it did happen on the set...). Anyhow, of all characters in Airwolf, I think he played his role the best, besides Ernest Borgnine (Santini).

regards,
mcduck

You know, I knew I had seen that somewhere! Is it from the pilot episode when they are in Libya and Hawke's hot girlfriend (Belinda Baur) dies in the desert?

Oh, and I nominate Matt.Decker for cool avatar.

Scrooge McDuck

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbitermap.no-ip.org
You know, I knew I had seen that somewhere! Is it from the pilot episode when they are in Libya and Hawke's hot girlfriend (Belinda Baur) dies in the desert?
Yes, Hawke and 'Dom' found Gabrielle in the desert after capturing Airwolf indeed. And my avatar is from the earlier scene in the pilot episode, where Moffet demonstrates the effect of his gun placed in the mid-air refueling tube...

As Moffet dies in the pilot movie, he doesn't show up in the later episodes, except for the episode about the 'virus' (Moffet's Ghost) in the onboard computers.

regards,
mcduck

pilotpercy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
mines a wavefunction of an electron in a 2D box pretty close to t=0 by the look of it..............i'm cool...right?

Last edited:

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
How about this headset avatar?

humor8b.gif

or this?

pistola.jpg