OHM Cowboy Bebop 1.3: Redtail, Bebop, Swordfish

Polaris

Reaction score
It's the Bebop- which is a good thing. But it needs a VC, better textures, and some animations.

johndeere5

Reaction score
ooOOOOooo :cheers:, FAV :thumbup:, hope I can see Bebop advance space autopilot as seen in the movie, more simpler than transx and all btw, you don't see them manning the autopilot station too often, Jet and/or Spike just set them up (simpler than anything orbiter has right now) and let Bebop do the rest, hope you can integrate that into Bebop (and orbiter of course) with it's own MFDs, including the 3 spacecraft in it's hangar bay beloning to Spike, Faye, and Jet himself, I know you got it in the file too, what I mean is the autopilot as well in these ships, faveorite anime show, have complete collection right next to my computer all the time, definitaly keeping an eye on this thread. I hope it has the same nuclear thermal engine as the show (hence the nuclear reactor symbol, especially on Swordfish engine). Hope this lands in the water as the show because there's no landing gear on the real Bebop. I've always get a kick out of the jellow girl, Ed, you will indefinitaly find footprints and handprints all over the ship, she doesn't say in one place tooo much, one minute she's one end, the next, she's in the oposite, LOL. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

StevoPistolero

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hey guys, just added the Swordfish II! Also gave some hover and retros to the Bebop making landings much more...gentle.