• Custard

Votes: 36 73.5%

• Total voters

sunshine135

All Around Good Guy
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I'm taking a piss right now, and the snake had legs eating pancakes in the doghouse!

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
O-F polls represent a good cross section of O-F members who vote in polls. :p

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Why not a poll to see which flag is the best?

It would be a flag-poll.

EDIT:

And if we want lots of posts on this forum, but no more polls, we have to know the difference between a post and a poll. The difference between polls, posts, stakes, and rafters might be good to know too. The rafters would appreciate if we could tell them apart from canoers, and it's always good to remember that a steak is not a hamburger. The Hamburgers would like it if we could tell them from Parisians, and the Parisians want us to be able to tell them apart from Polls. The Polls of course, are where our trouble began, but lets make sure we know they aren't Russian. If they were Rushin', they might get a speeding ticket. A ticket will get you into the cinema, so that you can go cinema-ing, and everybody knows that cinema-in' (cinnamon) comes from India. Indiana, despite the similarity of sound, is far from India, but relatively close to Florida. Cape Canaveral is in Florida, and that's where they launch rockets. Rockets are big polls filled with flammable chemicals that shoot up into the sky. And polls are where our trouble started.
-Linguofreak (from another thread)
:)

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
o_O...Freak.

Huh? cjp is not alone... sometimes I want to puke when I see custard. :S