Question Donamys Resolve

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey Donamy are you working on this awsome ship anymore it would be great if were. There are so many cool things you could do with it. Also saw some of your videos on youtube the dart in the hanger with the opening door, the VTOL launch of it great stuff, and is the new shuttle exaust, and parachute in you videos going to be used in your new version of space shuttle ultra. Thanks PS. any of this stuff besides resolve and space shuttle ultra downloadable yet.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing guy !! It's nice to have a fan. ;)

The Resolve is in mothballs right now, moved on to other things. Russ Hicks did some fine work on it. He made a .dll and a whole base for the thing, you should check it out.
I like making videos, but I think people are getting bored with them. The Black Dart is a joint project with Urwumpe. We're taking a break right now, while we try and get the SSU 1.25 released, which is actually a group effort, of which I am only a small part. The flames, probably won't make it in this release, but the chute is, thanks to SiameseCat, Urwumpe and him are the coding experts on the project, with kwan3217(the IK man) who comes around now and then, DaveS is a major contributor of countless aspects, gawinnard is doing great work on modeling and texturing of the Mid-deck and GLS is working on the SSME systems. I hope I got everyone, Oh and there are a handful of observers and testers, who offer suggestions and make requests. Probably more than you wanted to know right ? :tumbleweed:

Interceptor

Reaction score
Thanks for replying Donamy. Looking foward to the next space shuttle ultra, now where do you find tha Russ Hicks DLL and Base for the Resolve. Keep up the good work. Pete S:cheers:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
And I'm sorry, it was done by Wehaveaproblem

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3061"]Resolve International[/ame]

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hey Donamy in your youtube video new space era. what launch pad are you using, and do you still have the cfgs for the set up. looks great by the way. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh-ELmXUq70"]YouTube - New Space Era[/ame]

-----Post Added-----

Hey Donamy in your youtube video new space era. what launch pad are you using, and do you still have the cfgs for the set up. looks great by the way. YouTube - New Space Era
also, Thanks for link to wehaveaproblems Resolve