Request Electric Light Orchestra

Dig Gil

LearninProgram,Slackin DigTech
Reaction score
Website
dig-orbiter.blogspot.com
Today a crazy idea came to my mind while listening to ELO. What about if someone made this Space Saucer? ;)
elo.jpg

Elo_logo.png

elo.jpg

Something large enough to hold a Bristol Ascender Spaceplane (http://space.xprize.org/files/downloads/ansari/bristol.pdf) inside?

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
It's already been done.

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3882"]ELO Zoom Ship updt 1[/ame]

It's a spacecraft3 addon so it should be possible to edit it and add on anything you want such as docking ports and the like.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Awesome.

I often thought about doing the Boston ship from the Third Stage album.

album-third-stage.jpg

E

ex-orbinaut

Hello,

I have been working away on these for a while, nice to see the request, BTW :)..

picture.php

picture.php

Want to do a good job on them, with VC's and panels, plus improve the Zoom ship, so progress has been slow with the time I have (that's what all the OAPI questions have been about, too). Soon be there, I think, I hope...

E

ex-orbinaut

It's already been done.

ELO Zoom Ship updt 1

It's a spacecraft3 addon so it should be possible to edit it and add on anything you want such as docking ports and the like.

Oh, BTW the Update 1 is not SC3 anymore (has not been for a while). Sorry, editing won't be possible, but your suggestions for improvement are most welcome.

There are also some good record cover ships on some of the Ian Gillan albums, as well as Boston.

PS: Thanks Dig Gil, for that video link! There are several there, including Xanadu (big fan of Olivia Newton John, as well as ELO!). :)

Last edited by a moderator: