OHM Endeavor Countdown[Air-to-Ground Comms]

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: charoles

Total time for this countdown is 21 minutes and 41 seconds and countdown starts exactly 2 minutes and 45 seconds before booster ignition "This makes for some nice audio leading up to the launch". But be sure to allow for this time in your launch window". The air-to-ground communication follows through the launch and continues for about another 10 and 1/2 minutes after MECO. All real, no commentary, strictly air-to-ground comms! I have also tossed in a new SSME sound for the launch as well. This package definately provides a whole new feel to the launch experience.

DOWNLOAD

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score
Legacy Reviews

Legacy Add-on Reviews from Orbit Hangar Mods

Review by
Review:
Hey guys, just one little detail that I overlooked in the installation instructions. The old default audio callouts are overlapping the new ones. Most of you probably caught this right up front, but for those who maybe noticed it, but are not sure how to fix it, here's how.. In your Orbiter\Sound\Endeavor folder, the following files need to be either be renamed, or tossed into a backup folder so that the simulator can not find them. Boostersep.wav, EndeavorHouston.wav, goatthrottleup.wav, NegRTN.wav, noOMS1.wav, PressATO.wav, PressMECO.wav, Rollprogram.wav, SEOPS3.wav, SEPRESS104.wav, and SEZZA104.wav. Again, the easiest way is to just move the files into a backup folder. I apologize for this. This is my first upload, and I just plain jumped the gun. It will not happen again. I really appreciate you guys giving it a shot.