Forum confusion...

Genius

Reaction score
What happened now?:huh: The "regular" forum I used to is no longer active. I can't log into it anymore. Instead when vissiting the Orbiter website, I fouind the link to this forum. It looks differnent and will take time to get used to. But all the users I know, like compterex for example, is also list on this forum. Is it a new forum? And will all the news and downloads for Orbiter posted here now?

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
It is basically the replacement forum becasue m6 always crashes and people are pretty much sick of it. I think this is my "new home."

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
What happened now?:huh: The "regular" forum I used to is no longer active. I can't log into it anymore. Instead when vissiting the Orbiter website, I fouind the link to this forum. It looks differnent and will take time to get used to. But all the users I know, like compterex for example, is also list on this forum. Is it a new forum? And will all the news and downloads for Orbiter posted here now?
This is in short, another Orbiter forum, separate from the main one, but promoted as failure replacement.
The one at M6 have crashed hard, perhaps irrecoverably, details in this thread: http://orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=6323#post6323

Genius

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I like this forum. But as I say, it gonna take a while to get used too. The previous forum was laid out "logical" if I may used that word.
I liked the way users post "and myself sometimes" post where moved to their proper places.

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I liked the way users post "and myself sometimes" post where moved to their proper places.
That was simply the work of the moderator team, not the forum software.

Genius

Reaction score
I already notice that my topic of "confused" had been renamed to "forum confusion." Neat

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Thank you for moderators. :)

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I never actually got behind that joke with the Probe... guess I missed it over at M-6.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Thanks for the info. I like this forum. But as I say, it gonna take a while to get used too. The previous forum was laid out "logical" if I may used that word.

This forum layout is logical too - just different.:cheers:

It's magical this forum software! ;)

As the recently deceased Arthur C. Clarke once said:
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic".
;);)

I never actually got behind that joke with the Probe... guess I missed it over at M-6.

Please acquaint yourself with the Cult of the Probe! Learn it - love it - live it.