friendly wager

Chipstone306

Reaction score
Since China has now embarked into space does anyone want to take a guess at the next nation to send a man BY THEIR OWN MEANS into space? my guess is us Canadians by 2010

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Any progress is a good thing. I'm happy to see any country focus efforts on space and astronomy.

tl8

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I don't think anyone will except for a company

bujin

Reaction score
Certainly do.

dustbin-1.jpg

apollo13

Reaction score
um..Chip..why would a Canadian Manned Capsule (the first one) go into a Geo Orbit....

bujin

Reaction score
interesting concept i take it the lid is the heat shield? What is the crew size? leo or geo orbit? Docking capacity?

Hey, we gotta start somewhere... I believe our first attempts will be someone standing on the top of Snowdon (our highest mountain at 1085m) and throwing it upwards. Once we've managed to find someone strong enough to throw it into space, then we'll work on the docking capabilities and stuff.

Incidentally, I found out a few years ago that a tiny little building a couple of hundred yards away from my house housed a company that was actually building sensors that were used on the Space Shuttle...

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Since China has now embarked into space does anyone want to take a guess at the next nation to send a man BY THEIR OWN MEANS into space? my guess is us Canadians by 2010

First my question is what do we win with this wager, ;)

I think britan sometime around 2020