Gaming FSX

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
I just got FSX and I love it! On multi player I never was able to host party and get people to join, so maybe I can host a party and everyone here who has FSX can test their aircraft piloting skills together, sound like fun?

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
well anyone who wants to paly can at 12:00 Central time (america) on Orbiter server

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Count me in! I assume you have Acceleration or not?

-----Posted Added-----

BTW, let's put it in a less crowded lobby than the free flight one. SOme people can get booted out by the crammed server. Let's try the adventure lobby.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
I do not have it, I might be a little late, Gamespy will not let me on at the moment, do not know why.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
Hm, how about I host it in the Adventure lobby? Once you can get enough time in to change lobbys, you can join.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
I always says I might be logged in on another computer, what does that mean?

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
It's the default message. In reality, it means the server you are trying to log on to is too busy. Try getting into a less busy lobby, like Helicopter Ops or Adventures, then sign out and it will be your default.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
Just got in, if anyone wants to join then come at 2:00 central american time in the adventures lobby. server name will be "Orbiter"

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
All right, I'm in and waiting...

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
OK guys, that was some funny flying, I've made some screenshots, I'll post them tomorrow.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
wasn't it? It ended for me when I was landing the shuttle and I fell 200 feet short

Star explorer

Reaction score
havent installed fsx since i formatted my compter but now i think i will to fly with you guys. whats the name of it

POST ADDED: are you guys going to be flying online again. i just read the other posts

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
OK guys, that was some funny flying, I've made some screenshots, I'll post them tomorrow.

Hopefully you didn't get any screenshots of the *3* (count them...three) F-18s I managed to destroy, lol.

Also: It seems that the shuttle which you guys were using doesn't have performance characteristics anything like the real one. Is that intentional?

Star explorer

Reaction score
Hopefully you didn't get any screenshots of the *3* (count them...three) F-18s I managed to destroy, lol.

Also: It seems that the shuttle which you guys were using doesn't have performance characteristics anything like the real one. Is that intentional?

ive used that addon and i would have to say yes it wouldent be as fun if it was as realistic as the real shuttle.