Gaming FSX

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
ive used that addon and i would have to say yes it wouldent be as fun if it was as realistic as the real shuttle.

Strange, I thought the vast majority of FSX users were all about realism. I wouldn't pay that much for something that didn't actually model what it claimed to model.

Star explorer

Reaction score
Strange, I thought the vast majority of FSX users were all about realism. I wouldn't pay that much for something that didn't actually model what it claimed to model.

well were in it for the realism its just when you get an addon like that for a simulator game its mainly for fun. but if you wish you could glide down to KSC with it in FSX like in real life just try not to be unrealistic

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
havent installed fsx since i formatted my compter but now i think i will to fly with you guys. whats the name of it

POST ADDED: are you guys going to be flying online again. i just read the other posts
I will host another session at 11:00 central American time this Saturday.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I hope to be getting FSX next week. When I do, count me in.

Mission_CDR

Reaction score
Could some1 without the exp pack host it? or else I cant play.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
How about we have two different hosts hosting two different sessions. One for people without Acceleration, and one for people with Acceleration.

Star explorer

Reaction score
or lets just play without it so every one can be together. if you want to fly jet fighter use an addon

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The best would be if someone without Acceleration hosts the game, Acceleration users should be able to join to non-Acceleration games. And using an addon is also no problem, players who don't have it just see another plane.

-----Posted Added-----

This are the screenshots from yesterday.

Star explorer

Reaction score
The best would be if someone without Acceleration hosts the game, Acceleration users should be able to join to non-Acceleration games. And using an addon is also no problem, players who don't have it just see another plane.

astrosammy has a point, anybody who doesent have an addon can get one and put it in, in about 5 min.

post added:

me playing multiplayer with F-15 addon

FJM.JPG