VNCMFD
Orbiter master/slave
Rcontrol (on laptop) with airfoil control patch

Krishnan

I believe, my friends, caravans of rockets
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
MFDs: IMFD, Aerobrake, Attitude, Glideslope, Pursuit, Lola, Basesync, Transx, Rendezvous, Launch are some essential mfds I "must have". They are very very useful and are must know things.

Krishnan

I believe, my friends, caravans of rockets
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Ohh, I see you are new here. Welcome! I recommend you get started with David Courtney's tutorials. Get familiar with the basics, Launch, Ascent, Rendezvous, Moon, Deorbit, Reentry, Landing with the basic Delta Glider. Once you have done those missions at least 2-5 times, learn how to use mod MFDs to get stuff done more efiiciently and quickly. After, get the XR2 Ravenstar. It has some more systems management to work with, which makes things somewhat more fun (and a cargo bay!). Maybe then, you can learn IMFD and fly with high-precision to Mars and beyond. XR5 Vanguard is also one of my favourites, but is more sluggish because it's so huge. Also, Deltaglider IV and Arrow Freighter, if you like systems. Try flying the stock Dragonfly and Shuttle A. Finally, you can try the shuttle, which requires accurate fuel management and careful burns. Maybe Soyuz/Dragon/Orion? after that. Have fun!

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Note that DG-IV is not currently 2016 compatible so I'd stick to the XR fleet, which has already a lot to offer and went recently to Open Source ! (y)