greetings from Brazil

caviglione

Reaction score
hello, for everyone!
We (my son and me) are Caviglione. I am a begginger in this forum but we know the Orbiter a many year ago. I live in Londrina, In Paraná s\tate (Brazil).
I love this simulator. It is fantastic. my interest in realistic ships, i love the booth apollo;gemini and Soyuz projects. Today my preferred ship is not realistic, is the RX2 ravenstar, because the scram engine, it´s very funny.
I want meet other brazilians orbiter lover.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
I am Brazilian as well from my mother. She was born in Sao Paulo. Not sure what state. I think it is somewhere near Bahia. Glad to have another Brazilian here.

caviglione

Reaction score
I am Brazilian as well from my mother. She was born in Sao Paulo. Not sure what state. I think it is somewhere near Bahia. Glad to have another Brazilian here.

it' s nice to meet you. I beleive that you live in EUA bacause, I am not want to be a boring guy, but São Paulo is in São Paulo, as well as NY stays in NY state. and is your most important city.

Kveldulf

Reaction score
...as well as NY stays in NY state. and is your most important city.
As someone from Chicago, I take offense to that ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :cheers: Should you be interested, I think MJR is a member of a Portuguese speaking group, and you should be able to find that in his profile.

MJR

C++ developer in the mix
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
it' s nice to meet you. I beleive that you live in EUA bacause, I am not want to be a boring guy, but São Paulo is in São Paulo, as well as NY stays in NY state. and is your most important city.
Yeah, my mom told me. after I posted it.