Project Halo Longsword

goop

ShipMaster
Reaction score
I wouldent use the shuttle if I were you, tgep. the real shuttle is a flying brick and the default one is A FLYING TWO-STORY HOUSE Aerodynamic-wise...
Nice Annology lol :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::speakcool:

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
you could do the halo "forever atmosphere" by making the ship accelerate or decelerate to match the relative velocity of its body of influence once the engines were shut off. it would also allow you to take a ship really close to the surface without getting pulled down to the ground. for dropship missions or something.

Dambuster

Reaction score
Sorry...I'm not quite sure what you mean...it sounds like it's far far beyond my skills though ;)

Brycesv1

Crash Test Expert
Reaction score
in halo (and most games and shows) once you shut down the engines the ship slows down and stops relative to the body it is orbiting. to emulate this in orbiter you simply addforce opposite of your current vector relative to the body that ur orbiting. so instead of orbiting around earth you sit in 1 spot above it. to fly towards any object you simply point and fly towards it. im not sure how to explain it better