Happy 4th!

Native Son

Reaction score
May we all enjoy the parades, American Revolution re-enactments, fireworks, and beer!

Hats off! :cheers:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I hope you enjoy your beer :( I am on the other side of the Atlantic :(

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
The german National Day (3rd October, Day of German Unity) is not celebrated as big as Independence Day :(.

Cairan

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks to the spirit of american independance, we can now enjoy a world where power is fairly divided between concious individuals, ordinary people, who represent the will of the people and act for the good of the people...:blink:

Ah darn! Seems we've been screwed by special interest groups!! Get the guillotine out! ;)

Happy 4th of July nevertheless :cheers:. Last year we went to some godforsaken town in eastern Maine just to watch the local celebrations... We kind of stuck out of the crowd but got invited to join a bunch of people on their BBQ. Turns out their grandfather was from my region of Quebec.

Ahhh... 07/04 BBQs... :p

pete.dakota

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I've just noticed some fireworks going off outside. I guess we have some Americans in the neighbourhood. :)

V8Li

Reaction score
We've celebrated it here too (on a smaller scale :p )
Happy Fourth of July America!
:cheers:

Melocoton

Reaction score
Happy Fourth! Yeah, interesting thing about out here in the Western Coast of USA is that most people launch the majority of their fireworks on the 3rd, not the 4th.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
YAY!! To bad FSX won't let me enjoy vitual fireworks and my parents won't let me enjoy real fireworks

Star explorer

Reaction score
sorry to here that pilot. my parents let me light off anough firecrackers that its the equivilent to a freakin nuke. yesterday on the 4th i made my neighbers dogs bark.
one more thing the forth of july holiday isent over for me or my neighberhood its forth of july weekend and i have some fireworks left over.

PS: i messed up the pluming in my neighborhood when i through a buch of ladyfingers and M 150s into the suer it was loud