(iv) point (i) again

Worse smelling fog I have ever known

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Worse smelling fog I have ever known

Well by plugging the exhaust into an appropriate condenser you might manage to get pure ammonia, very useful liquid to refill the spacecraft coolant loops. ;)

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well by plugging the exhaust into an appropriate condenser you might manage to get pure ammonia, very useful liquid to refill the spacecraft coolant loops. ;)

I would say, you still need a column for separating the different contents from the steam...

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I would say, you still need a column for separating the different contents from the steam...

Yes I was thinking to something like that but couldn't find back the world in english... Well something like the chimney of an oil refinery in miniature, definitively. :yes:

Last edited:

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Man that would have been cool. Cool to me anyway. But no, I wore blue work coveralls.

Bah, Soyuz crews were flying in casual training suits for additional mass and internal space savings. Well, until 1971 that is. Harsh reality proved it wasn't such a good idea. :facepalm:

ap0r

Reaction score
If you really want to simulate spaceflight properly, you also need to put dozens of loud fans all around you, even when you want to sleep. And no shower till Wacken Brighton Beach. Start every flight day with an annoyingly happy friend calling you and play some weird wake up song. Realize that the flight surgeon changed your diet before launch: Let a friend exchange all frozen food and instant food of yours with some more surprising selections.

I actually cannot sleep without fans whirring in the background. The perks of living for so many years in a room chock full of electronics I guess :p
I could do the no shower thing, but that's kind of an extreme I guess ? I don't want friends calling me, but I guess a Whatsapp message is okay ? Also I might get a friend to choose some of the edibles for me :D