Help with Hi-Res KSC, ShuttleFleet and AutoFCS

caningo

Developer-in-training
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if someone could give me a hand here. I have installed all four packages for Shuttle Fleet (Base, ISS, Exp & Aircraft). So everything is working fine, I can land with AutoFCS etc. So when I install Hi-Res KSC and go try to land the shuttle again with AutoFCS it won't show any runways to land on. I am guessing this is because KSC is rewritten by the new one of Hi-Res. I have tried fiddling around with the KSC config file to try to get it to work but to no avail. I have attached a pic of what I am seeing. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Caningo :cheers:

Attachments

• wackyAFCS.PNG
    wackyAFCS.PNG
    8.3 KB · Views: 25

Cale

Reaction score
Try making a copy of the base config file (which is probably in the Earth/Base folder and paste the copy in the main config folder. Can't remember why, but AFCS looks for the base config file in the main folder.

Best,

Cale

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
Try making a copy of the base config file (which is probably in the Earth/Base folder and paste the copy in the main config folder. Can't remember why, but AFCS looks for the base config file in the main folder.

Best,

Cale

AFCS wasn't written for Orbiter 2006 and it was only Orbiter 2006 that used the BASE\<folder> structure.

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Download the following add-on and install it over your installation with the Hi-Res KSC:

[ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3846"]STS Expansion Pack V4.1.8 (Special Edition)[/ame]

Should help you get your runways back, provided you use the "SOL_ALT" system (the scenarios you'll get for the shuttle fleet with this package will...)