Heya!

Snake

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce and talk a little about myself before posting anything on other areas of the Forums. :)

Hello, I'm from Brazil, I'm 19 years old and since I was 8 I know how to fly, managed to learn things alone from a copy of Flight Simulator 98 my father bought for himself.

Nowadays I managed to fly RC planes for some time and came across Orbiter one year ago while surfing on the internet, and yeah, I lurked on these forums from way back there >_<.

Since then I've became addicted to Space and Astronomy (not that I wasn't before :p), sometimes spending hours on Wikipedia reading articles about Astronomy.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
:welcome:

My own love of flight sims started out with MS Flight sim 95 when it was reduced in price at the local shop. If only I'd know what that single game would lead to... :)

Weclome to the forum snake, I hope you enjoy it!

insanity

Blastronaut
Donator
Reaction score
:welcome:

My own love of flight sims started out with MS Flight sim 95 when it was reduced in price at the local shop. If only I'd know what that single game would lead to... :)
FS 95 was my first flight sim, too. My dutch uncle, who is a pilot for KLM, came to visit us and taught me how to fly (until that point, I had no idea what was what). Good memories of Megis Field.

Anyways, welcome to the forum Snake.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
FS '95? You kids today...
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2.0 (in a whopping 4 whole colors).

I'm feeling a little ancient right now...

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him