How long have you gone without playing orbiter?

How long have you gone without playing orbiter?

• Total voters

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
I went 22 hours once but my wife noticed my bluish hue and comatose reactions and led me back to the computer room and slid the mouse under my hand. She didn't know how to find orbiter but with a few words of encouragement to me I managed to find the icon and my tunnel vision soon widened to a full 21" screen of spaceflight. It was pretty close to the big one.

Talon1

Semi-Intermediate Add-on Dev.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
lol, I haven't played for a week because my comp got the blue screen of death and now we had to reformat our C: drive and loose all my ships and orbiter itself!!!!!!:mad:
to make it worse, I lost half my allowance for October(my allowance is 40 to 50 dollars per month)!!!:mad: DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturn V

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah Talon, I know that nuisance all too well...

My old PC puked last spring, spent half the summer on the road only to come home and find that one of my industrious children had deleted all of my Orbiter files while I was away.

I thought I was gonna have a stroke :suicide:

Been rebuilding for the last month or so and tracking down everything I had has been a pain in the rump, but what else can you do?

All told, I've been away somewhere close to 6 months.

SlyCoopersButt

Reaction score
I can't recall being away from Orbiter more than a few days max since I have a pretty care free living and haven't much going on. I've had my laptop for almost two years now with it's originally installed operating system and still runs like new without crashes or errors. Thank goodness for that! It would be costly.

tonykattvc

Just call me Tekwerk.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have been playing orbiter constantly since i discovered it in 2005-2006.
I can't go for more than a couple of days without twitching and calling out orbital data.
That's for real! Oh asop, srajuj iaswtss eaw cominh g again! !%@

-----Posted Added-----

I neassddd aasdpsee fo fortbioter.12KL

-----Posted Added-----

Ok, i'm back. Darn twitches.

Last edited:

EJ316

Reaction score
I'm heading for six months because my PC died. But have no fear, I'm going to order a new one and I have all my Orbiter files on an extrenal HD so I should be back up and running soon enough :)

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you with no orbiter my orbiter is on my back up drive so I dont think It will get deleted

Genius

Reaction score
I do Orbiter as soon as there is a new add on avaiable. And that is REGURALY!!