How old are you?

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
27 here....

happily married now, yet no offspring to come in any foreseeable future, although going on uncle soon (brother-in-law is pregnant).... :rolleyes:

got one very clever french bulldog, also :thumbup:

having graduated game design college a while back, i'm still working as a game programmer for a rather major free web-games site (largest in South America) - but that's old news, anyways

in a more recent turn of events, it has been brought to my attention that my last (and first) released game currently scores around 200k page-views every day (106201 shows on dashboard right now, and it's only 4 o' clock)

that's quite a lot of people playing my game, so hey - i'm a happy nerd seeing this :lol:

interesting to think that i've been playing flight simulators since i was 11... (FS4.0 on an 386 grayscale-screen laptop with no joystick) - and that means by now, i've been a PC pilot for nearly 60% of my lifetime so far - that's longer than not! :cool:

back to work now... new bike game, coming soon :cheers:

FADEC

Reaction score
33 biologically.

≈24 optically and ≈20 mentally.

No children and never been married (and never will be for sure).

I live in a relatively "small world" actually, but I consider my life to be good and smooth. Space flight & aviation (= software, literature, and documentaries), sports, cooking & eating, relaxing, gaming and communication as well as information via the internet altogether gives me everything I need to be happy. Occasionally I visit my brother or friends.

That's it :tiphat:

Xyon

Puts the Fun in Dysfunctional
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Webmaster
GFX Staff
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-radio.co.uk
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Man, that's some weird biology going on 'round you!:lol:

As I have just experienced for the third time, when she's pregnant, you're both pregnant. It just means he's doing it right.

As for me I am 23, soon to be 24 next month, and my third child arrived in the world today, which makes me feel old and sleepy. I have the joints of someone twice my age and sometimes the common sense of someone less than half.

I work as a general "Computer Dogsbody / Internet Guru" for my father's company where I am overworked and underpaid, but handsomely treated with work-from-home days. That really helps with having young kids.

Also, I moderate here. Occasionally. Well, pretty much only when you've all been really naughty. :p

flytandem

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
www.flytandem.com
57 years (born 1955)
i remember when Kennedy was shot (both of them).
skipped a school day in grade 8 to watch apollo 10 splash down.
quit engineering in 1976 to fly... hitchhiked to california from canada in 1979. have managed to make a business out of flying people tandem in hang gliders ever since. will do my 10,000th tandem some time late August this summer. throwing a party to celebrate. :cheers: starting to get sore knees from so much activity.
married once, still married @ 29th year, one step daughter who is 35, no other kids i know of. 2 grand kids. they have no interest in flight or space.
but love to orbit, :thumbup:

Eccentrus

Geekernaut
Reaction score
Wow! o_o
I envy your writing skills. I think I now know more about you than of myself!

Thanks! never thought about that myself :rofl: I think I should write something this summer (hell there's no summer here, this is now officially, the not so rainy season). I primarily only copy the styles of the masters, the authors that regularly write books, as I've said, I've been reading them since young age. That and the fact that my mom got me into an English course as young as I was 4, while schooling and proper Indonesian language education started only at 6 (No sir, sorry, I'll write my thesis in English, otherwise I'll fail from too many grammatical error :p)

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

Congratulations! Papa Xyon! :rofl:

Therius

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I'm 35, married and addicted to Orbiter. I've played it on and off for years. Orbiter, Minecraft and flight simulator X are the only reasons I keep my PC around. Orbiter on the MacBook ain't the same. I love orbiting and will continue to do so when I can find enough time with some peace and quiet to do so. I work on instrumentation at a power plant for a living.

I'm happy to see the Orbiter community thrive. It's a wonderful sim.

Pablo49

Reaction score
It is said that you can't judge a book by its cover, but I believe you can read a person from the titles of the books he has read.

tumblr_m5x9gkc8bE1r7hhggo4_1280.jpg

Mein Kampf? D:

Ragtag

Reaction score
57 years (born 1955)
What month? I'm March 21, 1955. My back, knee and elbow are all much older or at least feel that way from fencing, bike riding and mountain hiking. Now working on getting old and fat. Work as a programmer for a place I can't talk about. Married in 1980 with two kids still at home, 21 and 24 and no grand kids.

jimblah

Reaction score
The body ages but something does not.

I'm hoping that I'll become a polyglot by the time my study ends, because I'm somewhat already a polymath :p

At 42 I consider myself an opsimath in embryo. This thread is so cool I had to post to it.