HyperDart - A new spaceplane

CigDriver

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks Urwumpe. Any tips are appreciated. If your still around I've always wondered if you paint something is it only there that frame? Lets use a temp display as an example. If I draw 295K on the texture will it still be there next time step, or does the texture reset every time? It would be easy to add checks if a value has changed and only redraw if the value changed. Of course if the texture resets every timestep that wouldn't work.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Thanks Urwumpe. Any tips are appreciated. If your still around I've always wondered if you paint something is it only there that frame? Lets use a temp display as an example. If I draw 295K on the texture will it still be there next time step, or does the texture reset every time? It would be easy to add checks if a value has changed and only redraw if the value changed. Of course if the texture resets every timestep that wouldn't work.

It will remain, don't worry. You can select how often the texture needs to be updated, I recommend selecting "Userdefined" and limiting the repaints to maximal 10 times per second, less if nothing in the display changed.

CigDriver

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Hey Cig, what was your launch profile for the energia-Hyperdart lanch?:cheers:

I stuck the dart on the side and launched into a 98 degree orbit. Idon't think I changed the height from default. I rode the dart up and watched the temp and dynp, neither of which raised to anything concerning.

Interceptor

Reaction score
I stuck the dart on the side and launched into a 98 degree orbit. Idon't think I changed the height from default. I rode the dart up and watched the temp and dynp, neither of which raised to anything concerning.
Thanks Cig,Ill give it a try.:tiphat: