Problem I can´t load XR2 1.3 configurations for LOX

ggrof

Reaction score
Hi

Even changing the parameters in the config file, i can´t load the configuration for LOX (i´m trying level 9, but isn´t working) in the XR2 1.3 . My crew always die without Oxygen after two weeks.

What is going on?

thanks

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
What was the exact setting you made in your Config\XR2RavenstarPrefs.cfg file? I just did a quick test here and LOXLoadout=9 is working fine for me:

Code:
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
# LOX (Liquid Oxygen) loadout setting.  This determines the maximum duration of a mission without 
# replenishing the LOX tanks.  Times listed assume a full crew (14 crew members); reducing the 
# number of crew members will increase the maximum mission duration accordingly.
#
# Increasing this value will increase the LOX loaded into the ship.  The mass value
# displayed for each setting assumes a LOXConsumptionRate (the parameter following this one)
# of 4 (realistic: 100% of normal).  To reduce the LOX mass required for a long mission,
# leave LOXConsumptionRate set to its default value of -1 (AUTO), or set it it 0 (OFF) or 1 (very low).
#
# Valid options (duration assumes full crew of 14):
#   0 = 7 days          (  182 kg)
#   1 = 14 days         (  364 kg)
#   2 = one month       (  792 kg)
#   3 = three months    ( 2374 kg)
#   4 = six months      ( 4746 kg)
#   5 = one year        ( 9489 kg)
#   6 = two years       (18975 kg)
#   7 = three years     (28462 kg)
#   8 = four years      (37948 kg)
#   9 = five years      (47438 kg)
#
# The default value is 1 (14 days).
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
[COLOR="Red"]LOXLoadout=9[/COLOR]

You can double-check your LOX loadout by checking the Oxygen Remaining display on the lower panel. With a full crew complement of 14 and full LOX tanks your readout should show just over 1829 days of LOX remaining.

If that's not working for you, please try re-testing in a clean Orbiter installation to make sure that another add-on isn't trashing memory or something. :)