I'm BACK! (for now at least) ;)

BigJimW

Original Orbiter Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.moonport.org
Hey gang! Long time no see!

Just wanted to post a quick note today letting everyone know I'm still alive and kicking and still get the occational question regarding Project Mercury 5.0. Glad to know I'm still loved. :thumbup:

I'll try to post more, but I've been working hard on a video sharing site called MoonTube (A division of Moonport Productions) for God only knows how long. I finally got it launched (no pun intended) last month. I was thinking tonight to open a special ORBITER section for videos made with this sim. If you're all interested, let me know.

If anyones interested in taking a peek, it's located on my old URL http://www.moonport.org and the MoonTube Blog is http://moontubeblog.moonport.org

Now an interesting fact that happened. My production company site (if you do a Google search for Moonport) *FINALLY* got above the NASA sites for the Apollo missions. :rofl:

Well, hope everyone is doing good. I missed the community. :)

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Welcome back, Jim!! :welcome:

BigJimW

Original Orbiter Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
www.moonport.org
google-moonport.jpg

I figured I'd screen capture this before Google changes it's mind. LOL

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 AM ----------

Welcome back, Jim!! :welcome:

Glad to be back. It's been awhile.

Hey, you remember the user Linkinpark, don't you? Turns out we both crossed paths again on YouTube. We were both YouTube partners for awhile before I quit GooTube because they have unethical business practices (which was what started MoonTube) and Kevin (linkinpark) and his bro got the boot because Kevin started to stir up a hornets nest. LOL

But what is interesting about Kevin and his brother is they make pretty good videos. Here's their introduction o YouTube posted on my sharing site. (yes, this is Kevin)

Watch "RARE - LifeInATent Intro video" on MoonTube

Small world we live in.