General Question Is it possible to disable AMSO's warp stopping?

MercuryGlider

Reaction score
This may seem like a odd question but as a person who has flown AMSO (Orbiter 2016 version) for a while the warp stopping is getting to me, is there anyway to disable/lessen it? I'm only talking about when it stops you from warping at all like during launch, etc and not limiting the warp to 10x or 100x like in some of the programs, I am fine with those. Hope that wording makes sense. I am aware this is probably not recommended.

MercuryGlider

Reaction score
To help understand my frustration here is a clip of what it does, the more I think about it the more I think it is a bug.

Kyle

Armchair Astronaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbithangar.com
Not a bug, it's stopping to play audio from the Apollo 11 missions at certain points. Delete the audio files from Apollo 11 if you don't feel it necessary.

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
You don't have to remove audio files. Ctrl + K will disable autoplay.

--------------- "CTRL-K" key:

In both Apollo and LM vessels, this command allows you to "kill" the ATC sounds synchronized on the GET (Ground Elapsed Time). All ATC sounds synchronized to specific events (LM PDI lunar landing, LM ascent to Moon orbit) are not affected. This deactivation is not saved on exit, so you may need to redo it on reloading.

In Astronauts "vessels" during LEVA, this command allows you to cheat with rock samples collection. All remaining rocks of the active EVA station will be removed and the next EVA station will be activated.​