OHM ISS A2Z MBS Camera Upgrade

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: hutchison66

Hi there,

ISS A2Z MBS camera upgrade and LEE attachment control,

This shoud replace the MBS on your ISS A2Z giving you conrol over the MBS's Camera and the LEE attachment point and adds a spotlight using BrianJ's great Spotlight addon.

The Original Mesh is by Donamy who kindly let me remove the camera and add my own,  you can now select it and control a spotlight attached to it,  also you can now attach equipment to the LEE fixture and move it.

Read the Read me file for controls and an Example to copy and paste to your Scenario.

Thanks to Donamy for the great ISS A2Z

and thanks to BrianJ for the spotlight Addon   my ISS would look very dark without it

We're just a dot

David

DOWNLOAD

barrygolden

Reaction score
Super job

Dam David your going to make me buy that new computer to see these new addons. Super job with keeping this ISS up to date and fun to EVA around. You might give some thought to getting with brianj about his tether that was used with the HST X addon. I think it would work great here as well.

Once again super job !!!

pappy2

Reaction score
Good evening "hutch"
very nice wonderful ADDON!

With this camera the views of the ISS is beautiful :thumbup: :thumbup:

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
thanks guys Donamy had done it but not released it I did it and sent it to him and he'd done his version did come across a nice close up of the MBS camera that did help.. can you tell me if the LEE can rotate clockwise or anticlockwise the SSRMS ends can if I can will update the LEE believe it does

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
thanks guys Donamy had done it but not released it I did it and sent it to him and he'd done his version did come across a nice close up of the MBS camera that did help.. can you tell me if the LEE can rotate clockwise or anticlockwise the SSRMS ends can if I can will update the LEE believe it does
¨
The Payload ORU Accommodation (POA) on the MBS doesn't have any joints. It's stationary.

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
hi what? are you meaning the MBS LEE or something else or do you mean the vertical payload position on the MBS the LEE moves on ISS V3.2 by Thorton
david

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
DaveS is correct.

hutchison66

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
did not know that it, just looks the way its built with flexible cabling that it can be moved and with axle mounts new one on me
well you can put it to 10 degrees and ignore it then

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

ahh the MBS payload LEE Attachment point is rotated 170 degrees while in the shuttle bay well that means it can be loaded on STS-111 lest the work wasn't for nothing

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Now you'll have to do a launch scenario. :facepalm:

alecislaghi

Reaction score
MBS attachment points?!

Hello guys!

I'm sorry for posting here, but I can't find anything about this "little problem". I'm flying STS-111 and I just can't grapple the MBS with the SSRMS...or even the arm from the shuttle...it seems that there's no attachment points on it!!!

(The "show grapple points" (from the shuttle) works just fine, they are shown normaly! But using "Q" with SSRMS, don't work, nor the RMS from shuttle.)

Does anyone know how to grapple the MBS? This is doing my head!!!

Thanks.
A.A.C

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Make sure you are lined up correctly. You may need to rotate the EE 180 deg. Also, you don't use "Q" for anything that I am aware. Use the dialog box bt pressing cntl+spacebar, then if the target is lined up, press grapple.