LM Probe removal, Tunnel, LM hatch open etc

Sloppyphan

Reaction score
I see I can open the forward hatch of the CSM for LM tunnel prep. but I don't seem to be able to open/ do the next yellow items of probe removal etc. Is that just suggest but not really done? Or is it discussed anywhere of how in NASSP that is represented? Thanks. I'm fine on equal pressure just not getting anything else to open but forward hatch. Thanks.

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yeah probe removal is not simulated (yet). All you can do is open the hatches when the pressure is equalized (0.08 psi pressure differential max). That is the LM forward hatch, LM overhead hatch (above the LM ECS panel) and the CSM forward tunnel hatch.

Sloppyphan

Reaction score
I had a feeling is was not sim(ed) yet. I am following the checklist regarding CDR and LMP transfer and opening the PAMFD but that doesn't seem to be moving the crew . . is there a specific sequence I am messing up? I click on CDR or LMP on the mfd and no # change says all still "in Cabin"

MrFickles

Reaction score
On Project Apollo MFD:
Click:ECS > CRW. A text input window pops up.
Type the new number of crew members in the vehicle.

For example, LMP transfers to LM in the checklist.
You would type '2' in the CSM, switch to the LM, and type '1' there.

When the CDR transfers to the LM, type '1' in the CSM, '2' in the LM.

Reverse order for crew transfer back to the CSM.

Sloppyphan

Reaction score
I can get the text window to come up, I enter 2 (to have LMP go to LM) but I can't get orbiter to acknowledge it, when I hit enter nothing happens. the window just stays up.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

IT seems that in any MFD I am unable to use the arrow keys either to switch a ref or target, the input windows come up but I am unable to affect them . .

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I can get the text window to come up, I enter 2 (to have LMP go to LM) but I can't get orbiter to acknowledge it, when I hit enter nothing happens. the window just stays up.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

IT seems that in any MFD I am unable to use the arrow keys either to switch a ref or target, the input windows come up but I am unable to affect them . .
If you're using D3D9Client, make sure gcGUI Mode in the Advanced options window is set to Disabled. It's a known bug with the new gcGUI Mode in D3D9Client that kills input made to MFD selection menus: https://www.orbiter-forum.com/showthread.php?p=601144&postcount=5064