Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
Wha-what?! Explain please!

EDIT: opps, M6 is back! w00t? Meh.

fresh squid

Reaction score
Big whoop. I'm pulling up a chair right here.
Farewell m6

Missioncmdr

Reaction score
Whaaaa!?!?:crazy: Just when we think it is gone forever.

BlueDragon8144

Reaction score
well, at least we can do what you suggested and archive it, cause a lot of the stuff there is still important.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Confirmed. Its Alive...

Quick, somebody back it up and store the archived files far away from M6.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Lets grab what we can and get the hell out of Dodge

I second that; this latest multi-week M6 outage was just the latest in a long line. I have noticed that orbitersim.com still doesn't list M6, so hopefully Martin will go through with dumping M6 and using this as the official forum. I would like to see a read-only archive of M6 now that the database has been recovered. But I really don't want to go back to M6 being "the official forum", especially since so many members have already migrated here.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
I second that; this latest multi-week M6 outage was just the latest in a long line. I have noticed that orbitersim.com still doesn't list M6, so hopefully Martin will go through with dumping M6 and using this as the official forum. I would like to see a read-only archive of M6 now that the database has been recovered. But I really don't want to go back to M6 being "the official forum", especially since so many members have already migrated here.

Were like dogs, you chuck a bone over to the right and then someone chucks a bigger bone to the left and we go to that one. When im looking at M6 i dont know my way around as i use to, im in a alien world.

n0mad23

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
The more the merrier, I say.

There is a need for an "official" orbiter forum, but I think Martin's needs (and desires) should really be paramount here. Developers and professors should be freed up from the requirements of forum duties.

I'm going to go with the flow. I'm delighted to have access to M6's SDK threads, but my developers support threads are here.

Hopefully we can have the best of both worlds.

ryan

That guy
Reaction score
Your right, we did more development was taken place here in the past few weeks that M6 could never dream of, by the way no ones on M6 only BlueDragon and I.

BlueDragon8144

Reaction score
martins said:
It appears that the forum has miraculously resurfaced. I have locked all public forums for the time being, until I have decided what to do with it.

For now, please regard the forum as an archive resource, and use one of the other Orbiter message boards for active discussion.

Martin
Pretty much, it's an Archive Forum now.