Q0fe7.jpg

1H1zJ.png

I waste so much time...

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That's nothing compared to the various megastructures I see on Youtube. (but mostly they are built collaboratively or with the help of a map editor)

Pablo49

Reaction score
I've been working on a castle design in creative to eventually build over on hielor's server. I believe it was PAX who asked to see it when it was farther along, so here it is. Inspiration comes from Verigan's Hold from Shadow of Israphel, also a similiar castle YogscastSjin made. Includes obligatory LBJ banner. Front towers aren't capped or windowed yet. The inside is stupidly large, I have no idea what I'll do with all of it.
sSe8i.png

ToR2e.png

Last edited:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
I've been working on a castle design in creative to eventually build over on hielor's server. I believe it was PAX who asked to see it when it was farther along, so here it is. Inspiration comes from Verigan's Hold from Shadow of Israphel, also a similiar castle YogscastSjin made. Includes obligatory LBJ branner. Front towers aren't capped or windowed yet. The inside is stupidly large, I have no idea what I'll do with all of it.
sSe8i.png

ToR2e.png

hail LBJ! :salute:

LHwSz.png

me and PAX in front of our secret lair (which he blew up moments later)

ProAuroraX

Resident Insane Person
Addon Developer
Reaction score
hail LBJ! :salute:

LHwSz.png

me and PAX in front of our secret lair (which he blew up moments later)

That is why you should never give me TNT...

Also, starting a new world, I'm building a hanging base. You can see what I'm starting below
2012-05-03_01.51.27.png

I like this map all ready...

Last edited:

Pablo49

Reaction score
I tried originally to take a load of pictures and use Photoshop to stick them into a panorama, but my results were hit and miss. Then I found PanoramaKit which is quite nice. Takes the required images for you automatically, and can even put them into a texturepack for you. It can take other types of panoramas, too.

Some tips though: Crank your brightness up to full for the cleanest shot. Also turn off advanced Opengl, the mod cycles through the pictures quickly and even though terrain is loaded I got a lot of clipping. I bashed my head against it for awhile before I thought it turn that off.

Stevodoran

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Well that's the official retirement of my good ol server, running for almost 2 years from my own computer. It failed for about 4 months due to some issues, was revived about 2 months ago but now, I feel it is the need to retire it. It was a good server, played with friends but now it seems that my computer cannot keep up. Its a shame really.
javaw2012-05-1418-30-43-18.jpg

View Of the town.
javaw2012-05-1418-30-56-53.jpg

The "bridge world"
javaw2012-05-1418-31-30-11.jpg

The indestructible mob arena.
javaw2012-05-1418-32-17-44.jpg

The Ghast battling grounds.
javaw2012-05-1418-31-51-44.jpg

javaw2012-05-1418-32-51-19.jpg

It was also a beautiful seed.

javaw2012-05-1418-32-41-15.jpg

Hail probe ;)

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Current project:
2012-05-16_10.39.08.png

Inspired by the 'Geofront' from the TV show Evangelion:
Geofront-dimensions.jpg

Proper scale was of course impossible because of limited free time and the fact that things start to look bad in Minecraft at those distances.

Went down below bedrock to make an obsidian sphere for the dome structure, and then spent the last few days excavating it. I'm absolutely terrible at making decent-looking terrain though, even with WorldEdit. Any protips? :p

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
yEguV.png

A prototype train station

ovlAm.png

Arrival-Departure signs

sgw8X.png

From the other side of the tracks

jejlx.png

For the on-the-go Minecraft business man

cfQp8.png

For the rest of us...

MSeMS.png

Running a rail system ain't cheap you know!

C2HDP.png

The front door

p5KQb.png

A nice parting shot

Arrowstar

Probenaut
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Seeing that there's the mob radar thing in his minimap it is a SSP, especially when you can also see that he is playing with Tale of Kingdom mod.

Actually, I didn't know either of those things. Thanks for the heads up. :)