Project Mixed Stages: The Taurus Project

Washingtonian

Military Brat
Reaction score
Well, today, I have decided to start making add-ons. I decided to go a bit on the easy route. Since there has been no Taurus rocket add-ons on this site. I decided to go ahead and be the first one to make the Taurus rocket series developed by Orbital Sciences.

I am new to add-on development however. I do have anim8or installed and UVMapper installed on my desktop. The problem is that I have Windows 8 and my anim8or program requires to be ran as administrator and I am confused on making a rocket, even the tutorials kind of teach me the basic stuff but not how to fully make a rocket due to the problems I'm having with the program.

Anyway, I am probably for version 1, make the ARPA Taurus and the launch site at Vandenberg AFB, SLC 576-E, and release it as v 1.0 BETA, for feedback and testing. After that, I'll probably move onto making the next few rockets and some missions that required the use of the Taurus rocket.

Anyway, I need advice and help along too. Please share your advice as I try to develop the rocket. Hopefully, this will not be a dead project on hiatus. Anyway, here I go.

Currently, I'm trying to look for blueprints of the Taurus rocket on Google images, but there aren't a lot of them though.

Washingtonian

Military Brat
Reaction score