OHM MIZAR IIC launch vehicle - ALCOR shuttle

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Could you possibly define the shuttle as separate from, but atached to, the booster at launch, then UMMUFA could read it and generate the crew from the start.

If the orbital module acts as an ISS conection port, does that mean the dock is already there?

Sorry if this sounds dumb, or is actually impossible, given what you've already done! Would it mean a DLL? :)

:hail::probe:!

the docking port is on the OM, so before the re-entry, all of them would have to go to the RM one by one. But there's no real docking port between the OM and RM. The RM is actually a payload of OM, so after separation the RM has no docking port. I don't want to change anything. I am working on Alcor II now. It will contain more compatibility with UMMU and UMMUFA.

Cizurator

Whooooosh!
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Thanks Cizurator!

I'll wait for the Alcor II then

It will be in at least 3 - 4 days not earlier. But I must make it in a week, because than I'm away...

---------- Post added at 15:32 ---------- Previous post was at 15:31 ----------

I'm already working on Alcor II shuttle concept. It will even have cargo bay, better lander, one more service module and the same launch vehicle.

oh did i write one more service module? ....er i mean one more solar panel

AdamR

Reaction score
Rocket Gone

I putt the files into the correct folders, but when I went into the scenario to fly it. The launch pad was there but the rocket was not.:shrug::idk: