Question Multistage2015. How to set launch heading?

Tim13

Reaction score
Just like the title says. I'm trying to launch the shuttle fleet with MS2015 to the ISS, but the launch heading is set on all scenarios to 62 degrees. I've looked through the manual, and fired up developer mode, but I see no obvious way to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim

Marg

Reaction score
Launch heading is specfied in txt file inside "Config\Multistage2015\guidance\" folder (filename is written in one of scenario line: GUIDANCE_FILE)
the first line in such file may look like: -30.000 =orbit(115.0,342.0,51.6) the last number is desired inclination.

Tim13

Reaction score
You can change autopilot settings with Multistage2015 MFD. Click GNC for Guidance Screen
I've tried to do this, both on the ground prior to launch, and during the ascent with no luck. Clicking the ADD button brings up a text box. I've tried entering the data as it's displayed on the MFD GNC screen, and I've tried entering it the way it is in the guidanc INI file. Maybe I just don't understand the syntax?

Nikogori

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Website
orbinautjp.github.io
I've tried to do this, both on the ground prior to launch, and during the ascent with no luck. Clicking the ADD button brings up a text box. I've tried entering the data as it's displayed on the MFD GNC screen, and I've tried entering it the way it is in the guidanc INI file. Maybe I just don't understand the syntax?
The syntax is the same as in the guidance file.

from Multistage 2015.pdf, page 31:
Please note that before the launch, if you add a command with negative time it will set the Countdown to that time, i.e. adding
-30=orbit(180,220,51.5,1)
Will set the mission timer to T-30 if nothing has been set with a previous time.