My adventures with Oribter so far part III

Sparky

Reaction score
The Moon

I got tired of trying to rendezvous so I decided to try to go to the moon. With this I decided to be smart and watch some more videos like I did before so I did and first time I didn't slow down enough and zoomed right by it. Second I had a real bad course correcting to make and ran out of fuel doing it. Now I know I could have used unlimited fuel or use the scenario editor to give my self more but I like it realistic so I tried again. Took took about six or seven more times but I got it. I did some more to get down the maneuvers than I wanted to try Mars.

well because I miss understood a readme file it too me a while to try tranx to practice with the moon first. So I just kept using transferMFD to go to the moon, and by the time I got the information I needed I had pretty much got tired of going to the moon so to be honest I didn't do it. I used it only to go to mars.

thepenguin

Flying Penguin
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just a friendly suggestion:

If you are going to make three blog posts within one hour of each other, try to combine them into just one.

Thanks.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
One long blog post is easier to read than three blog posts just an hour apart. If they had been days or weeks then it makes more sense.