Problem My MFD doesn't display the MFD Information

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
You should have mentioned that the issue is different now, after you installed Orbiter 111105. The MFDs in glass cockpit and 2D panels are displayed, but they stopped displaying in Virtual Cockpit - from the ChatBox:
 08-07, 22:39 UTC| lukito22ko |orb. the New Orbiter run. but VC don't display the MFD's! LOOOOOL

08-07, 23:00 UTC | orb |But they are now displayed in glass cockpit or in 2d panel?

08-07, 23:01 UTC | lukito22ko |They now appear in the 2D cockpit, but not in 3D (VC)

08-07, 23:02 UTC | orb |Report that issue in the bug report I linked.

08-07, 23:03 UTC | lukito22ko |where to find this report to put me there?

08-07, 23:05 UTC | orb |Go to your thread and click on the link in either of 2 latest posts.

08-07, 23:07 UTC | orb |But while you do so, provide as much details as possible, like graphics card model, and if it's the same when you force disabled or force enabled the power of 2 textures.

Please tell us your graphics card name/model.

I can't see that you reported your issue as instructed. Go there and report it with your computer and operating system specifications, and with your results when POW2 textures for MFDs are disabled and enabled.

RacerX

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Yeah the person didn't bother telling me the issue was different *sigh* We do know the graphics card model though it is called a dinosaur VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro IGP using a 2008 d3d driver see post #18. Buying a add-in video card would solve the problem. If its a laptop then....I wouldn't waste any more time on it

Last edited:

lukito22ko

Reaction score
Website
fb.com
Thank's Everybody!! I managed to solve my problems with Orbiter 100930. :blink:
I was configured the Orbiter using this Configurations:
----------------------------------------------------
PARAMETERS >> Instrument Glass Cockpit MFD >> MFD Refresh: 1.0 | Generic MFD size: 4 | Panel Scale: 1.0 | Panel Scroll Speed: 30.
EXTRA >> TrackIR >> Cockpit Views: [x] Virtual Cockpit View | [x] 2-D instrument panel view | [x] Generic glass-cockpit view.
EXTRA >> Console Configuration >> Font Size: 16.
----------------------------------------------------

Is this! Thank's to Everybody! (Close Topic?) :salute: