NASSP 8 Mission Scenarios

jalexb88

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
In this thread I will post some scenarios for use with the Alpha/Beta versions of NASSP 8.0. These scenarios are what will be found in the "Project Apollo - NASSP/Apollo - Mission Scenarios" folder once we get closer to the release.

The plan is to have a full set of scenarios like this at various stages during the mission, from Apollo 7 to 11 as was done in NASSP 7.0 for Apollo 7 & 8. Right now we are refraining from including them with NASSP itself as the scenario format changes significantly with each update during development and for that same reason you can expect some bugs and anomalies with the ones posted on here because the development might be a bit further ahead then the time I created these scenarios.

That being said new users will surely benefit from these and be able to practice at various stages of the mission. I will start with Apollo 9, and over the next few weeks/months I will post Apollo 10 & 11 scenarios on here. Like I said these scenarios might become buggy over time as the development progresses, but at least its a means for users to practice/test with while we wait for the final release scenarios which will be included with NASSP 8.0

EDIT 10/25/2018: Added Apollo 14 mission scenarios pack

Attachments

• Apollo 9 scn.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 416
  • Apollo 14 scn.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 400
Last edited:

spacman

Reaction score
Thank you for what must of been a LOT of work on your part.All I can say is I look forward to your next release. Thank you again:cheers:

jalexb88

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I added Apollo 14 mission pack. I realize this is not the order I initially intended, Apollo 10 being the next of the missions to be posted, but there were a few new features of the RTCC MFD I wanted to test so ended up flying Apollo 14.

Next up will be either Apollo 10 or 11 which should be up in the coming weeks. In the mean time, enjoy these scenarios! Note that they do not have mission tracking or Checklist MFD activated and the maneuvers were calculated with RTCC MFD. Most scenarios have the burn data/SV updates already loaded into the CMC/LGC and platform alignments complete.

Last edited:

joe1956

Reaction score
Thank you for this project. It helps to practice parts that you are rusty on.:hello:

spacman

Reaction score
Apollo scenario"s

Is the the plan still to do Apollo 10 and Apollo 11 Scenario"s:tiphat:

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Is the the plan still to do Apollo 10 and Apollo 11 Scenario"s:tiphat:

Yes, and there will be Apollo 7-11 scenarios with the NASSP 8 release. So it might be a while until they get added.

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
--removed--

Last edited: