New Here

saturnapollo

Reaction score
Hi

Just joined the forum as I've been tinkering with Orbiter for a little while now.

I have read references to AMSO missions including Apollos 12, 14 and 16. I only appear to have access to Apollos 11, 13, 15 and 17. I'm obviously missing something, but can't figure out what. I'm using Orbiter 2010 with AMSO 1.21 which I understand are the latest versions.

Any advice would be apreciated.

Thanks.

Keith

Swigert

0% Sugar Free
Reaction score
Welcome to OF, Keith! :welcome:

Regarding your problem, did you download it from here? If not, try doing so. That's where I got mine and it works fine. If you did download it from there, try re-installing AMSO.

SolarLiner

It's necessary, TARS.
Addon Developer
Reaction score
with AMSO, there are detailed step-by-step scenarios for Apollo 11, 13, 15 and 17. But, you have access to the start scenario of all Apollo mission covered by the addon (8 to 17).

Shifty

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
with AMSO, there are detailed step-by-step scenarios for Apollo 11, 13, 15 and 17. But, you have access to the start scenario of all Apollo mission covered by the addon (8 to 17).

Yes, this. Go to the "All missions lift-off" folder and you'll see the rest of the scenarios. It's probably easiest to start off with the Apollo 11 missions because the documentation and sound files are most complete for that mission. I recently wrote up a step-by-step checklist for doing this. You can take a look here if you wish.

fsci123

Future Dubstar and Rocketkid
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...

saturnapollo

Reaction score
Thank you very much everyone. Yes I have "All Missions Liftoff" folder. I assumed these were purely the launches. I had hoped to be able to dip in and out of the missions at interesting points like the Apollo 11 options, but looks like I would have the fly the entire mission.

I understand now!

Thanks again.

Keith

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score