New Member From North Carolina!!

Tony Trout

Reaction score
Hey, everyone!!

My name is Tony Trout. I'm 38 y.o. and disabled with Cerebral Palsy & Hydrocephalus. I wasn't expected to live when born and if I did, I would be institutionalized and I wouldn't know anybody or anything. 38 years later, God is watching over me because I'm still here.

I found out about this forum while searching for pictures of "Airwolf" and the actual helicopter that was used. I'm glad I found it!!

I have been an aviation or space geek ever since I first saw the Space shuttle takeoff. I was close to being ten years old when Challenger exploded. One of my teachers in the "Teacher In Space" program was signed up for that program. I'm thankful that she didn't get selected but I'm saddened for Christa McAuliffe's family & friends because she was the one chosen. I wish they had taken precautions and waited until the weather was warmer to launch that day.....:(

I'm also a huge "Airwolf" fan and used to own a couple of die-cast models of the famed helicopter but, due to a home fire in 1985, I lost them and have never had the $$$ to be able to regain them.

My Stepfather actually made me an "Airwolf" cockpit out of pieces of wood and used nails for the "switches" on the chopper (which I later learned was a Bell 222 which, sadly, crashed in 1992 while on a mercy mission). :(

I have just finished watching Season 3 of "Airwolf" - and I'll probably watch it several more times!! LOL!!

I want to thank you for having me and I hope I learn alot while I'm here!!

Take Care,
Tony Trout

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

:cheers:

Tony Trout

Reaction score
WOW! Ya'll weren't kidding about being friendly!! I appreciate the very warm and inviting welcome and I look forward to my time here!!

Thanks again, fellas!!

Take Care,
Tony T.

:salute::salute: