Ogame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

Reaction score
http://www.ogame.org/
Anybody else play Ogame on here or am i the only one.For all you people that don`t know what Ogame is, it`s a strategic space simulation game with thousands of players across the world competing with each other simultaneously. All you need to play is a standard web browser.
OGame is a game of intergalactic conquest.

You start out with just one undeveloped world and turn that into a mighty empire able to defend your hard earned colonies. Create an economic and military infrastructure to support your quest for the next greatest technological achievements.

Wage war against other empires as you struggle with other players to gain the materials.
Negotiate with other emperors and create an alliance or trade for much needed resources.

Build an armada to enforce your will throughout the universe.
Hoard your resources behind an impregnable wall of planetary defences.

Whatever you wish to do, OGame can let you do it. Will you terrorize the area around you? Or will you strike fear into the hearts of those who attack the helpless?

Just to let ya`ll know i`m in uni 36 and i`m called Crazyhorse(after the Native American).

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
Yeah, and have a nice play, while your family life gets disrupted.

Sorry, but I'm always sarcastic towards Ogame :) I've seen too much among my friends and family.

Last edited:

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Ogame is run by a bunch of crooks who steal scifi artwork. Many times i've been pointed to an image of mine or one thats been stolen from scifi-meshes gallery, credits stripped out and used in the game to make these people money.

Do not give them your money, support the people who create these artworks, not the theifs who steal them.

There are legit companies out there, Ferion is a good one, run by good honest people. basically the exact same thing as ogame, they were one of my first clients http://www.ferion.com/

Carl

Reaction score
The only reason i play ogame is just so i can get the death star and blow up moons,but now you can have a deathstar addon in orbiter i might not play ogame,that`s if i can get to grips with it :lol: Oh and i don`t pay for it, i used to like 3 yrs ago when i was at school.

nitro159

Meh
Reaction score
I play it, and many times have seen some form of artwork relating to a building or ship/defence which looks very familiar, I think they stole some of the Battlestar Galactica artwork at one point. I just play it to pass the time, login once a day, if my colony gets wiped out, oh well

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
They are completely shameless. Stealing work thats been posted for people to look at for free, work comissioned by their competitors and even things from tv and film production. Don't support them by even playing their game.

I'm giving away my work for free to this community, the only thing that makes me hesitate in doing this are people like these Ogame people who would steal the work if they could make a quick buck on it.

Ferion is much better, its like exactly the same thing but Ogame stole a lot of their concept.

Carl

Reaction score
Ok Chipstone306 i`ve registered in uni 31 now.Is it ok if i join ya allaicne when i`m stronger?(so i don`t drag it donw now)

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Could this thread please be closed? I've had work stolen from these people, they've stolen work from my clients that's been made either by myself or other artists. And they've stolen and used images from Scifi-meshes, which is a site i'm an admin/3d instructor on.

I really hate to see them getting any promotion from community i'm currenty building addons for, for free.

Carl

Reaction score
Have you actually got any proof?Cause if not then this thread should stay open.

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
Are you saying i'm lying then Carl? Go mention it on Scifi-meshes, you'll see what i mean.:thumbsdown:

Carl

Reaction score
Did i actually say that? NO!!!!!!!!!! i was just merly saying that just because you claim to have drawn this stuff and that Ogame has "knicked" it and you don`t agree with this thread doesn`t mean it should get shut down.

Coolhand

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.scifi-meshes.com
um, yeah, thats exactly what you're saying.

How would the orbiter addon developers feel if their addons suddenly appeared without credit in someone elses money making commercial venture? Ogame is bad news for a creative community.

Carl

Reaction score
um, yeah, thats exactly what you're saying.

How would the orbiter addon developers feel if their addons suddenly appeared without credit in someone elses money making commercial venture? Ogame is bad news for a creative community.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That`s isn`t what i`m saying but if you wanna take it that way then that`s up to you.Personally i couldn`t careless ogame is a good game and i won`t stop playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.