General Question Old addons Conversion to Current Release

craigh

Reaction score
Hi all,

I seem to remember a thread on converting old Orbiter release addons to the current release...I just can't find the thread.

I was digging through old disks and found some of the Aliens related addons. Sulaco, Dropship, hopefully I still have the APC. Loaded them up, and all I get is a Marker showing me the Sulaco's position in Orbit. Invisible ship that's non-responsive.

Could somebody forward the link to the thread or methodology that I hopefully correctly recall exists? If I'm crazy, I do have a thick skin so blast away.

Thanks!

CraigH

fort

Reaction score
I have these documents at my home but I tried to know if I could rediscover them on the old forum M6, and, while I attempted there to attain, for other reasons, the latter weeks without there to reach, oh miracle, tonight (here) it works. :10sign:

Second astonishment: to the moment when I there passed, it counted 11 active users (1 member, 10 guests). Me that believed to enter into a space henceforth devoted to the desolation, to forgetfulness where no longer wander - less, I supposed it - only some ghosts and an old carcass of probe. :tumbleweed:

I do not know if this what you look for ( and i'm not sure that the link will work, can be even will destroy itself automatically in three minutes as in the very famous and old comedy Mission impossible, in French) :

HOW TO CONVERT ADDONS FROM 2005 TO 2006

http://www.orbitersim.com/Forum/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=6638

Last edited: